The history can be traced back to 2013 when Fabulous Sunview was founded by its 2 previous shareholders as their investment venture into the renewable energy industry, initially focusing on the EPCC of rooftop solar PV facilities for residential buildings. Our Promoter, namely Chow Kian Hung, joined the company in the same year as Sales Manager. Subsequently in 2015, our Promoters, namely Ong Hang Ping and Chow Kian Hung, and a business partner became shareholders of Fabulous Sunview, with Ong Hang Ping and the said business partner also taking up directorships in the company. The Fabulous Sunview’s founders and the said business partner eventually left the company between 2015 and 2018. [read more] 

Since 2019, we have expanded our business operations from initially being an EPCC contractor mainly for rooftop solar PV facilities to an EPCC contractor or subcontractor for utility-scale solar PV facilities such as LSS PV plants, mainly achieved through the development of our project implementation capabilities, hence our credibility, throughout the years. We also undertook strategic acquisitions between 2015 and 2019 as part of our business expansion, involving installation or subcontracting services in the renewable energy industry.

In 2019, we ventured into the business of investing in solar PV facilities for power generation and supply through Solarcity REIT, which was 49.00% owned by Fabulous Sunview 51.00% owned by Suntech Energy (51.00%). Subsequently in July 2020, the equity interest of Fabulous Sunview increased to 51.00% while the remaining 49.00% equity interest was held by Suntech Energy. In 2021, to consolidate our ownership in Solarcity REIT and to further expand our operations in solar power generation and supply, we acquired Suntech Energy, which is mainly a solar power generation and supply company. In 2021, we also acquired Vafe System, a solar power generation and supply company. [/read]

Company Overview

Make a difference for you, and the planet.

Check out what are solar energy solutions that can help you to make a difference in leaving a sustainable footprints in this planet.

Our Solutions

Switch to Solar Energy today.

Please fill in the fields below so we can get in touch with you.

1Step 1

About Us

Sunview is a clean energy service provider who aims to
create positive impact in Malaysia.

Get connected with us


© 2022 Sunview Group. All Rights Reserved.

Disclaimer               Terms & Conditions

© 2022 Sunview Group. All Rights Reserved.